Minnesota Business Finance Corporation (MBFC) presented a grant to the Minneapolis SCORE. Saehr and Mueller met with Herbst and Howard to award the grant which was requested for support of SCORE's workshops, training, and mentoring.
The Minneapolis SCORE chapter offers services to start-up businesses at minimal or no cost to participants. Volunteers with SCORE teach skills to entrepreneurs about developing their business concept, preparing a business strategy and plan, obtaining capital and funding, building/maintaining a website and social media presence, and other topics related to owning a business.
MBFC is proud to support business ownership services and specific programs such as the Minneapolis SCORE volunteers who are helping grow jobs and communities with their efforts. In 2018 the Minneapolis chapter of SCORE worked with 300 businesses that employ over 400 people. For more information about SCORE click here for a link to their website.
For more information about MBFC's grant program, or the VetLoan Advantage program, please contact your local MBFC Business Development Officer today.
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Minority Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional & Business Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Transportation & Warehousing