The CEO Form program includes the monthly, half-day problem-solving and skill development meeting which is facilitated by two SCORE meeting leaders.
What is the CEO Forum?
The leaders of growing small and mid-sized companies confront the constant challenge of “doing more” with constrained resources in the face of increasing competition. The CEO forum was formed by SCORE Minneapolis to address these strategic issues in a peer group setting. The members of the forums are passionate about improving the performance of their business through shared experience and knowledge. Each CEO Forum group is comprised of 10-12 executives from non-competing businesses who meet monthly as an ongoing team.
The CEO Forum program includes the monthly, half-day problem-solving and skill development meeting which is facilitated by two SCORE meeting leaders. Each Forum is an opportunity for the group to work through their specific business issues using a proven process.
The CEO Forum meetings are facilitated by SCORE meeting leaders who become integral members of each group. The background of these leaders include retired senior executives from major companies as well as entrepreneurs who have launched, bought and sold businesses.
The CEO forums program will enable you to become a better leader, make better decisions and achieve better results through:
- Better insight into your own business as well as the economy at large which will help you to compete and excel
- New Perspective to stimulate fresh ideas about your opportunities and challenges
- Enhanced skills to facilitate ongoing learning and performance improvements
- A confidential sounding board compromised of experienced executives for both everyday and strategic decisions
What are the Criteria for Requesting the CEO Forum?
The minimum requirement to participate in the program are:
- You must be responsible for the full operation of a quality business (e.g. CEO, President, Chairman, Managing Partner, ect.)
- Your company should have been in business for at least two years
- The Primary business location should be an established office rather then a home office
- Your companies should have revenues that will reach or exceed $1,000,000 in the current year
- There are at least three non-family employees
Note: Members agree informally to participate for at least one year to ensure continuity of the groups’ discussion. Also individual groups will not include competitors and each member will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
How Much Does it Cost to Join a CEO Forum
All of this for $100 per month through automatic Paypal withdrawal.
How Can I Learn More?
A CEO Forum Volunteer will contact you to discuss details, answer questions and explore the best CEO Forum fit for you and your business needs. Note: This is considered confidential information and will be shared only if you become a member and only with your specific forum members.
Click here to view the Briefing Invitation Request Form
Invitation Request Form (Source: Orange County SCORE)
If you complete and submit the following Briefing Invitation Request Form, You will be invited to a luncheon briefing on the program.
Note: This is considered confidential information and will be shared only if you become a member and only with your specific forum members.
Before you complete this form, make certain to review the minimum requirements to participate in the program.
CEO Forum Online Payment
The following link allows you to charge your CEO Forum monthly fee to your credit card or use a PayPal account. This charge should be established as soon as you agree to join a CEO Forum. Your credit card will be charged monthly.