Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
What You Will Learn:
- Evaluate Your Basic Skills as an Entrepreneur.
- Evaluate Your Business Idea and Niche.
- Conduct Market Research.
- Develop Financial Projections.
- Assess Personal and Outside Funding.
- Utilize Free Resources.
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Minority Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional & Business Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Transportation & Warehousing