CEOs Collaborating with CEOs for Success
You Don't Need to Be Alone
The CEO Forum is a diverse advisory board of 10 to 12 CEO peers from non-competing small businesses. These business owners meet once a month, along with a business advisor, to confidentially collaborate and support each other. They offer innovative perspectives on topics of common interest, as they address real issues for real results.
- Honest Feedback – Tough Questions
- Sharing Experiences, Knowledge & Resources
- Evaluating Solutions – Accountability
- Renewed confidence; Other CEO Peers are in their corner
- Innovative ways to become more competitive
- Fresh ideas and opportunities from "ah-ha' moments
- Stronger leadership skills to improve performance of their businesses
- Greater insight for thinking though strategies and making decisions
- And much more
Each CEO Forum is facilitated by two SCORE volunteers, who are former business owners and/or CEOs. Forums meet monthly and members pay a nominal fee to participate. Most importantly, what happens in a CEO Forum, stays in a CEO Forum!
Be contacted by a SCORE volunteer to discuss details and answer questions.Find out which CEO Forum would be best for your needs.
CEO Forum Online Payment
The following link allows you to charge your CEO Forum monthly fee to your credit card or use a PayPal account. This charge should be established as soon as you agree to join a CEO Forum. Your credit card will be charged monthly.